Thursday, May 08, 2008

MY HOSTEL LIFE

Hi every one it was nice to be back after long time, and these days life was nearly different .i was put in to a boarding school named st judes public school in kotagiri.when I went to the hostel I was so sad I was crying for one week .I was home sick .I punched the wall, I scratched my hand with compass in anger use to cry every night one day I and one fellow planned to run out from the hostel. first my friend jumped out of the school my geography teacher saw him I got afraid and ran inside the dormitory after fifteen minutes they caught my friend they took that fellow to the principal that fellow said that I planned to jump out of the school and principal beat me and that fellow nicely and after beating she gave us one sweet I took that fellow to one room and I trashed him my friend saw me fighting he went and said to every seventh standard student the whole seventh standard saw me fighting and got afraid of me from that time no one will tease me fight with me the whole seventh standard became my friends then I used to fight every girls except some Thailand girls. then one Nepal fellow named Susan rai became my friend I liked him very much we both will be roaming together the whole seventh will call us the hip-hop brothers after some days I did n’t listen my teacher words I started playing every time at exam time only I will study first time I failed in the school my teacher scolded me I got angry on that teacher and I started to back answer every teacher from that time no teacher will beat me then my .my hostel life was going on and annual exams was coming we stopped playing and started to learn we didn’t talked to each other after last exam me met to getherand enjoyed I retuned home sadly then I use to mail to my friends now I joined in madras Christian college higher secondary at present I am in my brother jeevan’s house

HOSTEL LIFE IS MORE HAPPIER THAN BEING IN A HOUSE

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Good to see your post after sometime and I was expecting more your experience at your hostel life. I could not stop to tell it wasn’t satisfying and whatever your teachers are, you have to understand it was for your good. So forget the past and keep the respect for them in heart. Enjoy ur holidays with me;) Thank u.

Lakshmi said...

hey, hostel life is quite fun, if you start enjoying it in the right way ..but what kind of teachers do you have who beat students ? by the way, thanks for your comments at backpakker and is that you singing ?
I am from Chennai too ..
lakshmi